Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The End of an Era

        I debated for a long time whether of not to keep the beard or shave it off. Eventually I decided to shave for two reasons.
  1. I refused to pay someone in Denmark 200 kroner when I could get it done here for 12 kroner.
  2. The chances of me getting hassled at the airport have decreased 10 fold.
        My sincerest appologies to anyone who was looking forward to stoking my masculine mane while laughing about how I looked like a caveman, rabbi, or monkey. It had to be done.

        Tears were shed. Shaving was comparable to the end of "Old Yeller" or saying goodbye to a best friend. I'll be alright through, there's no need to send flowers.

On the left: final photo after three months. On the right: last night after a shave and a haircut.
        Have no fear! When I'm 70 years old and couldn't care less I will grow a similar if not more impressive beard. Imagine Tibetan-120-year-old-man style complete with the red robe and cane. Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. This is almost as hilarious as your most recent mustache snapchat.

    ReplyDelete